Invitations, Balloons & Event Accessories
Wedding Invitations | Birthday Invitations | Party Supplies | Balloons | Shop Online | Delivering Australia-wide
FREE Quotes | FREE Advice | FREE Standard Delivery on orders over $100
For invitations, balloons and other event accessories, My Big Event offers endless variety, excellent service and absolute reliability.
If you want to create a memorable event that will impress your guests and ensure they have a great time, then order spectacular and high-quality products from My Big Event.
This is why so many customers choose us:
Armed with over two decades of industry experience, Globalscape is undoubtedly proficient in the field of data integration. Far more than an incomparable software developer, Globalscape is also an industry that pioneers cutting-edge ideas. EFT, an Enhanced File Transfer, is one such creation that Globalscape developed. Considering Globalscape’s devotion to safeguarding files, it only made sense that they formulate a state-of-the-art implement that would soon become the flagship of their operations.
The Power Of EFT
Esteemed for its “enterprise-level data security,” EFT all but guarantees a secure transfer of files. Additional benefits are as follows.
- Compliance features and controls
- Transparency that enables users to track the movement of their personals
- Two-factor authentication for enhanced security
- Deployment capabilities
- Folder monitoring via workflow automation
- Compatibility reports
- Prompt detection of suspicious third-party elements
- Auditing features
- Replaces homegrown servers with blue-chip alternative
- Users can opt to manage the software themselves
EFT Enterprise/EFT Express
The efficacy of EFT has proven so rewarding that Globalscape developed comparable additions, EFT Enterprise and EFT Express. Here’s a rundown of what these alternative EFT solutions offer.
- EFT Enterprise – scheduled transfers, transfer files over high-latency platforms, integrated interface, quick turnaround
- EFT Express – rapid response rate, easy to navigate, intelligible audits
The Globalscape Standard
Built on an unwavering foundation, Globalscape by Aquion is rooted in several core beliefs. Below is an overview of the pillars of their philosophy.
Consumers have time and again had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Globalscape. In addition to offering uncompromised customer service, clients admire Globalscape by https://www.aquion.com.au/ for the following reasons.
- Free trials
- Competitive prices
- Their tools are easy to comprehend
- Users have the option to manage the inner workings of the software themselves
- Advanced controls manifest the company’s innovative essence
- Users feel at ease about level of security
- Services are competent
To better understand the scope of Globalscape’s expertise, the list below provides insight into the company’s robust line of services.
- Convert files
- Product support
- Replacement of software
- Compliance reports
- Deployment services
- Automation services
- Cloud integration
- Data integration
- Internal and external file sharing
Who Is RedLock?
RedLock is a cybersecurity organization committed to securing a company’s online presence. In fact, they endeavor to “accelerate digital business.” Using this mantra to fuel their efforts, RedLock deploys a series of AI-oriented approaches to formulate individualized solutions that combat cyber threats. In the three years that they’ve been serving clients, RedLock’s gained a prestigious reputation. What’s more, they’ve earned various accolades for their award-winning services. Some of said services are as follows.
- GDPR Compliance
- HIPAA Compliance
- NIST Compliance
- Challenge Initiatives
- Configuration Management
- Security Operations
- Asset Inventory
- PCI Compliance
- User Data
- Incident Response
- Host Security
- Network Security
- Insider Threats
In the hopes of expanding their reach, RedLock at Aquion https://www.aquion.com.au/cyber-security/partners/redlock/ partners with various organizations. Below are some companies they partner with along with a brief description of how they facilitate operations.
- Amazon Web Services – offers security, governance, and compliance on Amazon platforms
- Google Cloud – provides governance, security, and compliance on Google Cloud platforms
- Splunk – improves response time for cloud security issues
- IBM Radar – streamlines the communication process for security-related incidents
- Barracuda – ensures the efficacy of NIST compliance initiatives
- Tenable – detects soft underbelly of a company’s site
- Slack – speeds up response times across computing platforms
The RedLock Team
If a company is only as strong as the team behind it, then RedLock boasts an unprecedented level of strength. Here are the individuals responsible for RedLock’s renowned reputation.
- Jennifer Johnson
- Robert Fly
- Joe Levy
- Mark Fernandes
- Deepak Jeevankumar
- Guarav Kumar
- Varun Badhwar
- Upa Cambell
- Wayne Jensen
- Brandon Conley
- Ankur Shah
- Alok Tongaonkar
- Andrew Davidson
Given RedLock’s undeniable talent, it’s no wonder organizations are willing to invest in their operations. Some of RedLock’s primary investors are listed below. Find out more about RedLock at https://www.aquion.com.au/
- Dell Technologies Capital
- Sierra Ventures
- Storm Ventures
- Featured Partners
- Amazon Web Services
Get the Cyber Security that Your Company Needs
Breaches in cyber security can cause huge issues for companies and for clients. There are thousands of hackers who will try to confiscate private and confidential company information. This is information that could cost a company between thousands and millions of dollars. Since that is the case, companies do well to find a trusted cyber security platform that can offer them and their clients secure connections on systems and applications.
Twistlock is a platform that has become a leader when it comes to cyber security. This is a platform that is able to offer systems and applications vulnerability and compliancy management. Aquion Twistlock is a platform that is able to secure all of your modern applications and systems against cyber threats.
What are Some of the Features of Twistlock
Twistlock offers a platform that is completely automated. This means that advanced technology has the capacity to learn profile applications in order to create security models for your company’s systems. Apart from that, Twistlock offers a completely integrated system that will integrate with some of the tools that your company’s team may already have in place. Twistlock has an intelligent stream that is able to ensure connections that are accurate and safe. When it comes to compliancy, Twistlock has as a platform that is completely audit safe and ready. This platform is able to report and granular information that will ensure that your systems and applications have complete compliance across all of your environments.
Security Without a Server
Twistlock features serverless security. This is security that is able to use Azure Functions, AWS Lambda, and Google Cloud Functions To ensure that your systems are able to run without any risk of threat. This is a security system that will eliminate threats during every stage of your system’s application. Twistlock is able to identify and eliminate vulnerabilities using the Twistlock Vulnerability Explorer. This is a platform that gives a full view of all vulnerabilities in the system. This function automatically will find these abnormalities and analyze them to figure out the vulnerability components. Once these components have been found and understood, the platform will explain these risks to you by including comprehensive meta-data.
Twistlock has partnered with Aquion at https://www.aquion.com.au/ in order to create a strong automated security system. This is to enhance security for customers who use cloud based applications on the Google Cloud Platform. This cloud native security platform is able to give protection to Google Cloud Functions as well. In that way, a company that is running the full gamut of cloud technology will have protection for all technologies on one platform.
Make the Right Choice for Cyber Security
Your company does well to invest in a reliable cyber security platform. This is a platform that is able to protect your systems and applications against any type of cyber threat. Since cyber threats can be costly to a company’s reputation and budget, an innovative cyber security company is indispensable.
Navigating the intricacies of online file transferring is inherently baffling. Fortunately, the software experts at Globalscape make such affairs a breeze. With their intimate knowledge of their trade and insatiable desire to innovate, Globalscape’s team devises revolutionary solutions to data integration. While that is a simple explanation of Globalscape’s services, their vast expertise allows them to offer a broad assortment of cost-effective solutions. Here are among a few.
- Integrate SFTP clients
- Oversee cloud integration
- Oversee data integration
- Transfer infrastructure over to the cloud
- Transfer files from HTTP to HTTPS
- Automate the exchange of data via multiple systems
- Safeguard files as they’re being transferred between two or more parties
- Managed file transferring
- Assessment services
- Deployment services
- Business automation development services
- Replace software
What Do They Offer?
When you make Globalscape at Aquion your trusted software partner, you’ll gain access to the following world-class products.
- Contrast and comparison reports
- EFT Platform
- EFT Enterprise
- EFT Express
- Access to public and private cloud accounts
- Compliance reports
- Intelligible analytics
- Efficiency tools
- Automation tools
Perhaps the strongest tool at Globalscape’s disposal is EFT Arcus, an MFT solution that offers the following benefits.
- Diminishes difficulties associated with file transferring
- Boosts efficiency
- Increases transfer speed
- Safeguards your most intimate data
- Compliant with various regulations including HIPAA, FIPS, and SOX
- Users can view where their files are during a transfer
Perhaps there’s no better way to highlight Globalscape’s eminence then by providing an overview of their honorable titles. Below are a slew of acolades Globalscape’s been awarded. Find Globalscape here: https://www.aquion.com.au/
- Best Company To Work For In Texas
- BRONZE Winner – Enhanced File Transfer Award
- Total Rewards And Benefits Award Of Excellence
- Best Places To Work In IT
- Great Place To Work Award
- Fastest Growing Technology Company
- Top Workplaces
- World’s Largest Software and Service Provider
- Champion Of Info-Tech Research
- GOLD Winner – Info Security Awards
- CRN Channel Chiefs
Why Rapid7 Works
The digital sphere, and its bountiful glory, is no stranger to the dubious acts of cunning hackers. Fortunately, Rapid7, a seasoned cybersecurity company, works diligently to lessen the likelihood of unwarranted infiltrations. They do so through the fusion of purpose-driven solutions and security tools. Their flagship product, InsightVM, is their most promising asset. When deployed, InsightVM delivers the following results.
- Rapidly detects a site’s soft underbelly
- Creates hacker hurdles
- Crunches analysis reports
- Recommends remediation planning outlets
- Assesses cloud, virtual, and component features
- Provides insight into what elements covertly lure hackers
Get To Know The Team
The masterminds behind Rapid7’s operations boast an undeniable genius for attacker-related affairs. Their keen knowledge coupled with their pioneering spirits delicately intertwine, in turn propelling Rapid7 from https://www.aquion.com.au/cyber-security/partners/rapid7/ to the forefront of the cybersecurity niche. Here’s an overview of said industrious individuals.
- Tas Giakouminakis – Co-founder
- Bob Rudis – Chief Data Scientist
- Lee Weiner – CPO
- Derek Abdine – Director of Rapid7 Labs
- Tod Beardsley – Director of Research
- Craig Smith – Transportation Security
- Tom Sellers – Manager of Rapid7 Labs
- Rebekah Brown – Threat Intelligence Lead
- Deral Heiland – Oversees IoT operations
- Vasudha Shivamoggi – Data Scientist
- Andreas Galauner – Security Researcher
- Roy Hodgman – Lead Data Scientist
- Jon Hart – Security Researcher
What Consumers Can Expect
Armed with a suite of perfected services, Rapid7 offers an assortment of advantageous solutions. Below is a roundup of their primary services.
- Managed services
- Vulnerability management
- Penetration testing services
- Security program development
- Assessment services
- Virtual CISO
- Program development
- Incident response
- Threat modeling
- IoT security services
- Design consulting
- Product support
- Hardware testing
- Protocol testing
- Firmware analysis
- Detection services
What Makes Rapid7 Tick
Remaining in the vanguard of cybersecurity developments is what ultimately motivates Rapid7. However, their foundation was built on five primary values that serve as the company’s reinforcements, and they are as follows. Read more about Rapid7 at https://www.aquion.com.au/.